Saturday 10 December 2011

10 year anniversary of my Left THR

Just a short post as today is the 10 year anniversary for my total hip replacement! Where has the time gone!

So much has happened in that time!! It really goes to show that having a hip replacement for the entire life of my 20's hasn't stopped me do anything.... well jumping & running excluded :)

It seems ironic that I am on crutches after my 4th hip operation which was only days before my THR's 10 year anniversary... I feel like I should buy it a gift :) sounds like a good excuse to have a glass of wine... or 10 :)

Below is a picture of my THR 10 years ago... haha normally girls my age are posting photos of their babies, not their THR first photos....gotta laugh I guess

Wear your scar like your first tattoo! You may not like it as much anymore, but it is a part of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment